Verse is searching for an exceptional Level 1 and 2 IT Support Officer to join our managed services client for a 6-month contract. This role requires you to utilise your strong customer service skills and excellent hardware and technical knowledge in a fast-paced environment. You will need the strong ability or organise yourself and your time to support multiple clients in a given day.
About the Client:
Our client is a fast-growing managed services provider looking for a passionate Support Officer to join their team of I.T professionals. They have become increasingly busy and are now looking for an extra pair of hands to handle their growing load of clients and users.
As Level 1 and 2 IT Support Officer you will:
- Provide an agile and customer-focused delivery of on-site and remote support
- Deliver network solutions
- Provide basic troubleshooting
- Provide exceptional remote and face-to-face support
- Possess effective organizational skills to utilise a ticketing system
- Demonstrate professionalism when representing the organisation
- Substantial experience working in a similar support role
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Demonstrated experience in basic routing and switching
- Sound Windows 7, 8 and 10 knowledge
- Exchange, Office 365 and Active Directory knowledge
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a timely and organised manner
- Good hardware knowledge
- Microsoft Certification or similar
- On-site parking
- Close to Public Transport
Why Should You Apply?
- Exciting 6 month contract
- Join an exciting and fast-growing MSP company
- Opportunity for extension for the right candidate