We are seeking a customer-focused, I.T. professional that will bring their 1-3 years of experience to our client who are leaders in the Healthcare industry.
About the Client:
Our client is a well-established company in the Healthcare sector with passion and drive towards helping people and their surrounding communities. With a large number of employees Australia-wide, they are seeking an individual committed to top-quality delivery of customer service whilst representing their values in all aspects of this support role.
As a Level 1 and 2 Help Desk Officer you will:
- Perform 1st and 2nd level incident and service request resolution on PCs, servers, networks and applications
- Work collaboratively with the existing Help Desk team
- Handle end users' requests for install/move/add/change of PC hardware and software
- Escalate tickets to Level 3 when required with all relevant documentation/information
- Conduct general troubleshooting
- Windows 8/10
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Experience working with VMWare
- Good networking knowledge (routing and switching)
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Experience with ticketing systems
- I.T. Certification or equivalent in a relevant field of study