Do you want to work on a software product that is used by mining and engineering companies on a large scale?
Join a company that has played an integral part in Western Australia's mining sector for the past 20 years, having a core focus on mining management and data reporting.
Working in the product development team, this role will allow you to design and develop software systems for global clients within the resources sector.
With the flexibility to work from home 3 days a week, regular games nights and workplace breakfast every 3 weeks. These are a couple of the perks that make this company have such a strong culture.
- You will be working on a greenfield project, developing a software solution for well-known clients in the resources sector.
- Working in an Agile environment with daily stand-ups and 3-week sprints.
- Designing API integrations.
- You have a passion for learning and asking questions. You want to challenge yourself and grow technically.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- You can think on your feet and problem solve.
- An initial 6-month contract with the potential to go permanent.
- Great opportunity for a passionate graduate, junior or mid-level developer, to work in an environment with a proven mentorship program.
- Working from home flexibility,
- Free onsite parking.
Due to the current border situation, please only candidates from Western Australia apply.
If you are looking for a move with real training/mentorship to take your career to the next step - apply today!
For further information call Emma Shaw on 08 6146 447.