Verse Group are currently working with an established company based in the logistics sector who are looking for a passionate junior developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Located just outside of the CBD, with free parking on site and close to cafe's and a gym, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career further or a chance to start your career with a bang.
This role will see you working on the enhancement and implementation of new features to the internal bespoke system within a .NET framework. This position will allow you to leverage your development skills by working on various projects from different sized applications to help assist the business’s needs.
Taking an open and pragmatic approach to development, this opportunity will see you speaking to the entire business to gather requirements and put these into production. Becoming a ‘jack of all trades’ this will then allow you to work on the entire SDLC including the testing through to deployment all within an Agile environment. With various projects planned and in the pipeline for the future, the company wants you to take ownership of the project using your analytical thinking ability to provide the best solutions you can.
With 2 senior developers currently in the team, this is a great way for you to learn from a strong technical team whilst improving your current skill-set and confidence coding in a relaxed, fun working environment. With ongoing training and certifications available, this business allows you to become the best of your ability.
- Implementation and development of new features
- Speaking with various business stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the entire project
- Collaborating with various parts of the business
- Enhancements of the current system
- .NET development of applications
- Ability to think outside the box
- Confident in speaking with various team members
- Experience with software testing
- Working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the Azure cloud platform
- DevOps approach to development
- Work with a known name
- Learn from a technical senior team
- Ongoing training and support
- Room to progress within the business
- Flexible working hours