Our client is about to embark on an organisation-wide ERP replacement program and looking for someone to support the development of the program outcomes. Due to this program of work, they are looking for 2 Graduate Business Analysts to join their team.
About the Client:
This organisation provides a critical service to Western Australia and is beginning an organisational wide transformation journey.
They aim to modernise their systems to help improve all aspects across the business.
You will be provided with on-the-job training to become a Business Analyst. Working with the program team your primary responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements
- Analysing requirements, consulting with developers, and producing solutions
- Engaging and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders
Ideally, you possess some or all of the following;
- Great interpersonal skills
- Degree or studying Information technology or Computer Science
- Strong documentation skills
- Process mapping and system analysis capability
- NO work experience is required but highly desirable
Why Should You Apply?
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract position with scope till the end of December 2023. Advance your career by working for a business on a modernisation project.
This role requires applicants to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and need to provide proof of Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
To be considered immediately for this role click apply.
If this role interests you but doesn’t sound quite right, apply anyway! We will consider you for an alternative position.