An opportunity has arisen to join one of WA’s leading product companies in the energy sector. You will be joining their innovative program of work building on their enterprise level web and mobile products. This is a chance to join a well tenured team prototyping and delivering real time solutions globally.
With some new clients on board, they are looking to add two more software developers to their team as the workload has increased. You will be joining a team of developers and testers based here in Perth with technical support over in Sydney.
In an ever-changing environment, our client is leading the charge in developing industry first technology to help automate network processes whilst in the field and reduce downtime to give more control over process optimisation.
An Agile mindset along with an engaging background of discussing requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders as you will be working closely with business analysts, testers and product owners
• Strong Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud experience
• Maven / Docker / Kubernetes
• Experience in building JSON/RESTful web services
• Good understanding of cloud based web application architecture and micro-services patterns.
• Experience with deploying applications to AWS
• Ability and willingness to learn new frameworks and paradigms.
• Exceptional communications skills across all levels of business in a technical and non-technical setting.
Click apply or contact James Lim 0426 813 040 for more details on the role.
|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||James Lim|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 13:38|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's