As the IT Support Technician based in the Sydney office, you will be responsible of the day to day IT support providing a mix of end-user support and software/hardware manatainance in a large Mac environment.
As IT Support Technician you will:
- Provide L1 and 2 support and E2E ownership of assigned technical issues within a large Apple environment
- Support a diverse range of applications from O365 to creative applications like Adobe CC and Sketch
- Setup new users with all requited accounts and privileges, provide induction training for IT and manage end user expectations on technical issues.
- Research new technology and recommend its implementation.
- Mac OS 10.9 – 10.14 proficiency
- Experience with JAMF Pro, Cisco Meraki, Nimble Storage and large Mac environments are highly desired
- Apple, JAMF Pro certification will be highly regarded
- 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role