An exciting opportunity has come up for an IT Support Officer to join our client. We’re on the hunt for a passionate soul with a love for Information Technology, who has a few years’ experience under their belt and wants to be a part of a fun, inclusive workplace. You will play a vital role in their small Infrastructure Team to provide excellent customer support, basic troubleshooting and working collaboratively with others on staff to complete whatever challenges come your way.
About the Client:
Our client is a market leader in the finance sector, offering a fun work environment and the opportunity to improve your skills with exposure to experts in IT. For the right candidate they offer a flexible working environment, fun social activities, opportunity to develop your skills and career as well as an education assistance program.
As IT Support Officer you will:
- Provide comprehensive on-site and cloud infrastructure support
- Work with your team to manage the functionality of systems and services
- Be responsible for the management and resolution of technical issues involving systems and hardware
- Manage the user accounts of internal staff
- Conduct basic troubleshooting
- Utilise your knowledge to train staff to effectively use applications and devices
- Monitor, troubleshoot and report relevant IT issues and requests
- Demonstrate initiative to increase efficiency within the company by automating frequent tasks
- Be involved in the maintenance of asset registers as well as the building and deployment of mobile and desktop devices
- Assist in incident response by notifying the teams of the status of problems that occur
- Strong cloud knowledge
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Windows 10 experience
- Thorough knowledge of PC’s, Mobile Phones, Laptops and other devices
- Office 365 knowledge
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a timely and organised manner
- Close to Public Transport
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity for career development