Short-Term Opportunity with Possibility to Extend
Our client within the healthcare sector is seeking an experienced IT Support Officer for a contract in their CBD office.
- You will be providing support for desktop computers, laptops (both Apple and Windows), mobile devices, network, printers and other hardware when necessary
- You will use your troubleshooting and problem solving abilities to investigate and resolve issues relating to hardware/software as well as providing accurate documentation
- You will be a part of the team that is working on a rotating on-call roster (24hours)
- You may be required to travel if required
- Be a part of a good cause by joining a well-known healthcare company
- Potential to extend or become permanent after the initial contract depending on performance
- Join a team with a positive and supportive culture
- Previous experience within an IT Support Role (at least 2-3 years is desirable)
- Experience in supporting/troubleshooting issues for commercial users around hardware and software, Windows and MacBooks, Office Suite products, mobile devices (Android and iOS), networks, printers, Active Directory and Office365
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- C Class driver's licence
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply now to learn more!