IT Support Officer
This is a 3 month contract role to start next week – if you are looking for immediate work then apply here.
About the Client:
Our client is a reputable aged care company with a variety of sites around Perth, they need someone to come in next week and help them with the roll out of new devices and to support their current environments. You will travel around different facilities providing both a high level of IT support but also customer service to our client’s valued users.
This would suit someone who enjoys working autonomously as you won’t have someone telling you what to do all day, you will need to think on your feet and utilise the experience that you have had in other similar desktop support roles to solve problems. You will be responsible for:-
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Investigating issues, correcting and documenting them.
- Providing support for desktops, laptops, network and mobile devices.
- Qualifications or certifications are not essential for this position, what we are looking for is hands on experience in a similar IT support position.
- This position is primarily based in the CBD but you will be travelling round the Perth metro areas and will be reimbursed for the kilometres you do.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great contract position – no two days will be the same.
- Immediate interview and start available.
- Potential to extend beyond 3 months.
To be considered, please apply through this website today!