We have been engaged to search for an IT Manager to provide strategic IT management and support to a privately-owned SME going through a considerable growth phase. You will be brought on to assess the current environment, apply industry best practice to safeguard the security of company data and work strategically with the Board to ensure that the business operates effectively and efficiently.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead the organisation’s IT strategy and roadmap.
- Manage, maintain and support the company’s IT hardware, software and communication systems and services.
- Ensure the security and risk management of all infrastructure, systems & data.
- Oversee and manage scheduled IT system back-ups, maintain the IT disaster recovery and data archiving plan.
- Implement, document, manage and maintain IT Policies and Procedures.
- Plan, monitor and control the IT budget.
- Lead, manage and complete IT related projects on time, on budget and achieving business case justification.
- Proactive identification of cost saving/revenue generating opportunities.
- Development and support of internally developed systems to satisfy business requirements, produce relevant data and improve the ability to make commercial decisions.
Education and qualifications which will be held in high regards are a Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Maths or Business Management and relevant Microsoft and ITIL certifications. This is a partly technical role where you will be required to roll your sleeves up when required so you will ideally possess an extensive technical background You will have the ability to combine good IT skills with a head for business to define viable strategies in line with business goals and strong communication skills to engage with internal and external contacts to influence and effect change. You will be achievement orientated with good planning, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a permanent role and an opportunity to see your hard work directly impact the success of the company. For more information, or a confidential discussion please contact Jilly McIlchere on 08 9325 7788 or email email@example.com