Permanent, Perth CBD
Do you want to be a part of a relaxed work culture? See why no one wants to leave!
Are you looking for a workplace that takes care of their staff? Our client is a thriving mining business that has been experiencing a lot of positive growth. They pride themselves in keeping in touch with modern technology and are now seeking a Full-Time IT Helpdesk to join their tight-knit team.
- You will be providing remote First Line support to internal users
- You will also be involved in hands-on work, installing and configuring devices
- Get involved in assisting in project rollouts and handling asset management and account administration
Settle into a role that will see you grow within a sociable IT team!
- Keep your CV relevant with a company that stays in touch with modern tech
- Be a part of a supportive, tight-knit team
- Develop your skillset with training and certifications
- Relevant experience in troubleshooting as First Line support as well as skills in administrative support within an IT capacity.
- Experience in Windows 7/10, Exchange, AD/Group Policy, O365
- Solid communication and collaboration skills are essential as you would be working within a small but experienced technical team
Sounds Like You?
Apply for the role or give Alison a call at 9325 7788 to learn more.