Our client has an exciting opportunity to help make a direct impact on how our community are prescribed their health diagnosis with a new product stream that will have a global impact. Joining and supporting an experienced mobile team, you will be building an engaging and intuitive app in a sociable environment.
Initially on a contract of 3 months, you will take ownership from architecture and design through to delivery; shape the product road map, ensure Sprint goals are met, manage the submission to Apple, crash reports and user feedback. You'll provide technical expertise, liaise with stakeholders and provide honest estimates on delivery, always trying to avoid technical debt.
- Strong iOS development experience including Swift
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs,
- Profile of apps available in the App Store
- Strong OOP Knowledge
- UI Kit
- Web service integration (i.e REST, JSON)
- JIRA or other task management tools
- Full iOS Development Lifecycle
Interested to know more? Please do not hesitate to contact James Lim on 08 9325 77 88 for a confidential discussion.