- Determine business requirement and influence solution towards Infrastructure future state model
- Gauge strategic impact to business function, impacted upstream and downstream services and subsequent technology footprint
- Ensure logical design contributes to asset class technology objectives
- Examine potential demise opportunities and propose deployment options
- Consider service placement requirements
- Ensuring end to end completeness of technical design, including Non-Functional Requirements realised and validated
- Verify impact to adjacent services/systems and Validate deployment and support model
- Qualify technical acceptance of all components
- Have a system engineering background and the ability to compare and contrast different solutions to meet a business requirement.
- Provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption.
People suited to this role are motivated self starters who have a breadth of understanding across infrastructure technologies and disciplines, in particular:
- Hosting, Networks,
- Identity Management,
- Unified Communications and
- End User Computing