‘Be at the forefront of a major security uplift’
Permanent, West Perth
Apply your knowledge in IT Governance and Assurance in a unique technology environment, be a part of a major security documentation uplift. Become a key player in a project that overlooks to establish the company in a new level of business operations. Thrive in a company where no 2 days are the same and you are afforded a strong IT team that will push you to new heights.
Work alongside the CTO to shape and dictate the direction the company takes with its Security documentation. You will have the opportunity to not only develop the auditing systems but implement them within this role. Engage with the major stakeholders within the company to outlay key objectives and lead the way to further business.
What You Bring
- A sound working experience within NIST/ISO 27001 frameworks.
- Experience implementing/overseeing risk implementation.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
Why You Should Apply
- Work with one of Australia’s best IaaS providers.
- Develop your skills in a strong tech environment to push you to your limits.
- Accessible location to transport with competitive remuneration.
Don’t sleep on this opportunity to build your career!