Are you passionate about making a positive impact on society? For your work to have a practical effect on the lives of elderly Australians?
Verse Group have partnered with a well known aged care provider, now on the hunt for an ICT Applications Manager to join the team.
The ICT Applications Manager is the focal point for managing the implementation, governance, and support of our client's applications. Right now, there is a new enterprise-wide clinical care application that is being implemented across the country. You will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and support of the software across the organisation.
As the ICT Applications Manager you will be managing a team, providing guidance and mentorship to the ICT clinical applications analysts.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is dynamic and enthusiastic about making a huge digital change across an orgainisation. Transforming 33 locations that are all paper based to digital.
- Previous experience using clinical care application including iCare or similar (desirable).
- Previous experience in conducting system testing from a user perspective.
- Experience in process analysis, improvement and problem-solving.
- You are confident in delivering education and training programs for small to medium groups.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to step up in your role and really own something.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Flexible working hours / work from home.
- Travelling to NSW included.
- Role paying up to $120,000 + super.
Sound like you? Please click APPLY NOW or call Emma Shaw for more information.