Are you looking to join an innovative scale-up with an ethical output?
Do you want to work on a software product that is used within the AgriTech industry? Look no further!
Verse Group have partnered with a leading West Australian business that is going places. They are looking for a passionate graduate/junior software developer to join their team.
Joining a technical team of 4, you'll work on an established product with a scope to expand into international markets. Using a modern Microsoft stack, you'll work across the full SDLC and make an impact from the get-go.
This role will suit a soon to be graduated developer to initially work part-time to then progress into a full-time role.
Alternatively, a developer that has recently finished University looking to kick start their development career.
Any prior commercial experience is highly regarded.
- Working with a stack consisting of .NET C#, Typescript, Azure and MySQL.
- You will be working on an established product used by a global customer base.
- Working in a close-knit technical team with mentorship available.
- Have an opportunity to learn mobile development with Flutter.
- You have a passion for learning and asking questions. You want to challenge yourself and grow technically.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- You can think on your feet and problem solve.
- Join a company that works within an Ethical environment and has a feel-good factor whilst you work.
- Centrally located office with parking close by.
- Flexible working with up to 2 days from home.
- Be part of an innovative company and make your mark within the software industry.
Due to the current border situation, please only candidates from Western Australia apply.
If you are looking for a move with real training/mentorship to take your career to the next step - apply today!