You have just graduated and looking to kick start your software development career, this opportunity gives you a chance to enhance your skills working on one of our client’s development teams learning and creating web and cloud financial platforms.
Variety you say? They have 2 product streams where you will join a mini crack team building and deploying as quick as you can and then moving onto a different project team to give you an all-round view of the IT team. If you like a lot of diversity and learning new skills, this is the company for you. Almost all of the work is done in their office and there is very little travel involved with these development efforts. Our client emphasises a great work and personal life balance.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Systems Engineering or similar software development curriculum
- At least one strong Object-Oriented Language (C++, C#, Python, Java, etc.) and academic exposure to software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Passion for new technologies and reading up on recommended reading.
- Prior internship is highly desirable but not required
- Highly motivated and a self-starting attitude
Why start your career in this role?
Their mission is Your success. How, you might ask? … By providing a company culture dedicated to a sensible work/life balance by hiring carefully selected team players with whom you will work; by encouraging each other to produce the best software systems in the country; this is coupled with backing with some of top developers in Perth.
They are a medium-sized company that’s growing rapidly, but which maintains that small company feel. You’re not just a name & face or locked onto a fixed team maintaining legacy systems; instead, you’ll be working on a wide variety of projects using the full gamut of advanced software development technologies.
They will provide what great talent wants and deserves!
Interview Process you ask?
In a face to face, you will go through a mixture of :
- Ice-breaking / Social and cultural exercises
- Technical Exercises/ Puzzles
- A pair programming exercise.