Here at Verse Group, we have a current opportunity for a budding developer looking to enter the commercial environment.
We are looking for an individual who wants to develop new and existing projects to a high standard using various technologies and frameworks which are dependent on the project.
A permanent full-time position is available to the developer who is keen to excel within small technical teams whilst gaining knowledge as they progress further.
The successful candidate must be able to move quickly and solve problems with ease, but also communicate well with fellow employees and stakeholders to deliver high-quality products as required.
Working in the heart of the CBD, you’ll enjoy a good work-life balance within a leading company who are currently making a huge impact in the industry.
- Project build and testing
- Maintenance and development of new and existing code
- Gathering customer requirements
- Production of specifications
- Analyse and investigate document reported issues
- Dealing with customer/client queries
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Computer Science or similar degree educated
- .NET / C#
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS / Azure)
- Understanding of database design
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Prior experience working in a commercial tech environment is preferred but not required.
For the successful developer, a competitive salary, various benefits, and on-going training is provided.