WA is looking to get onto the global map with a Greenfields pilot project that has just kicked off that will explore the opportunities for the application of autonomous mobility technology in an urban environment. Ambitious in nature, this project will investigate all aspects of self-drive technology, from hardware and software to spot opportunities in the development of the technology. This role will be on a 6-month contract initially with possibility of extensions.
One of Perth’s largest enterprises, already at the forefront of automation technology is teaming up with a Research and Development division uniting their current knowledge of autonomous mining delivery with future robotics to deliver a one of a kind pilot solution that will change the future.
As a talented and passionate Front End Developer, you will be part of designing and developing software systems that will support the initiatives being investigated and delivered. Your strong experience in all aspects of software design as part of a development team will ensure delivery of key outcomes for this innovative program of work.
The role will report to the Project lead and be responsible for:
- Developing front end web applications using React
- Presenting ideas for new features and system improvements, including performance, and cost benefits
- Working closely with analysts, UX designers and other team members
- Writing unit tests to validate requirements
- Providing input into the packaging, deployment, and release of the applications
The skills and knowledge required for the role:
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience integrating with APIs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience with server-less technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tools to enable automated deployments
- Experience with cloud (AWS)
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and supportive team on innovative and complex technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a future focused project within a high – growth industry and play an important part in the future of WA autonomous robotics.
Interested to know more? Contact James Lim on 08 9325 77 88 for a confidential chat or apply now to be considered.