Our client is a rapidly growing, ASX listed global scaleup with an innovative SaaS platform that is empowering their customers (the real heroes of this story) with real time anomaly detection software to help prevent dangerous situations through warning processes and ultimately save lives.
As a key member of our engineering team, you'll take an active role in the development of new features and overall enhancements to our web application focusing on improving user experiences with simplicity in mind.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience with Angular 2+, Typescript, and
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with HTML, CSS and CSS-in-JS
- Experience with source code management tools (e.g Git)
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience in creating & maintaining unit, functional and end-to-end testing
- Experience with Babel, Webpack, Apollo/Relay/GraphQL & Storybook
- Experience with A/B Testing
If this sounds like a good fit for you in 2022 working with ground breaking technology, APPLY NOW!