Verse Group have partnered with a thriving medical startup that are looking for a front-end developer to join the team.
The company are an applied AI product business that work alongside medical professionals to early detect and help prevent diseases.
Your duties as a developer include the enhancement of the current UI, greenfield project development and deal with clients to meet requirements.
With a technical focus, they are always looking to explore new areas.
They have a commercial focus with a strong research element, leveraging your broad range of skills.
As the company are a start-up, you will need to work around various challenges quickly as the project scope can change at any given time.
- Use React to develop bespoke front-end applications.
- Test applications to ensure quality.
- Develop API’s.
- Mentor juniors and collaborative with the entire team.
- UI Implementation and design.
- You'll have a feel-good factor whilst working here, striving to help the wider community.
- Work with the latest Medical technology.
- Advance your skills within AI / ML / Computer Vision.
- A chance to join a passionate, hard working start-up.
- Experience as a senior front-end developer.
- AWS cloud experience (Amplify).
- 3D / 2D imaging skills.
- Degree educated in a technical area.
If you thrive in a start-up environment and want to make a difference within the world – apply today!
Contact Ryan Crawley on 0410 709 656 / email@example.com for further details.