JOIN A HIGH PERFORMING TEAM, WITHIN A GROWING ORGANISATION!
Become a key member within a high performing analytics team. You will be dealing with multiple different types of data, to assist with finance reporting with internal and external stakeholders.
Initially will be developing reports, but you don’t want to stay stagnant, and want impact the business with automating reporting and implement tools to make your job easier.
This is an opportunity to join a team at the early stages of implementing a new data strategy within the organisation, with this team being a key part in the business decision making.
- Develop and maintain new and existing reports using Microsoft technologies such as SSRS, Power BI and SQL.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Help with report automation.
- Become an influencer within the business.
You’ll be part of the data team, consulting to the rest of the business.
- Permanent position, within an organisation that will grow and develop you.
- Use the most in demand tech stack in Perth, using SSRS, Power BI and MSSQL.
- This role is not your typical reporting position, you will be expected to develop a multi varied skillset, develop commercial knowledge and your technical skills set.
- Ambition, with an interest in analytics.
- Knowledge Power BI, SQL or SSRS will be a bonus.
- Interest in finance or insurance.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW! Contact Joseph O’Reilly or phone (08) 9325 7788.