Verse Group have been engaged by their client a leading Resources Organisation to recruit a senior Project Manager with significant ERP implementation experience.
The Senior ERP Implementation Project Manager will plan, develop and implement a fully integrated ERP system. A key focus will be to work collaboratively with all stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure the successful delivery of this transformation program which will deliver significant business improvements.
The Project Manager will work collaboratively and autonomously to achieve the ERP Project outcomes.
Define project scope and develop project plans, implement and embed fully integrated software solution within a supporting governance framework.
Manage the project team, software and hardware suppliers along with internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver the ERP Project in full, on time and to budget.
Identify/manage project risks and recommend mitigations throughout the project.
Qualify and guide the business through a structured change management process to ensure the project's success.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree-level or other relevant tertiary / professional qualifications in ICT/ Finance
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience successfully configuring and implementing a ERP Project
- Direct experience working with and / or implementing SAP or Oracle
- Demonstrated Project Management and delivery experience
- SQL database skills
- Strong ICT and Financial back ground skills
- Board and Management level reporting experience
- Collaborative style with strong interpersonal and stakeholder communication management skills
- Ability to set priorities, analyse problems and formalise clear effective solutions
Please submit your resume in the first instance, with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.