Enterprise Agile Coach
Sydney, Australia (Some travel may be required)
Contract or Perm Options
We are looking for a strong enterprise agile coach for an agile transformation project starting in January 2019, this will be a project working with c-suite executives to address change in a 150 person environment this project will then be a part of a large transformation project encompassing over 1000 people over the 24 months. We are also looking for senior agile coaches and scrum masters for this client also!
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced Enterprise Agile Coaches who want to lead the transformation of our clients' digital delivery capability.
Or client are experts in Service Design, Digital Delivery and Agile Transformation all focus on ensuring they understand what problems they are solving and how they’ll measure the success of any delivered outcomes. They are proud to leave their clients’ teams with the capability to execute ‘our way’ when they leave.
The businesses values favour meritocracy, people, conversations and purpose over titles, strategy, structure and systems.
Their people bring the magic! Have an amazing team of energetic and empathetic practitioners who support their clients and each other every day and are changing the way people see the world.
The coaches are delivery-focussed leaders who provide a pragmatic blend of consulting and coaching to clients at varying levels of Agile maturity and adoption.
- Minimum 2-3 years as an Agile Coach both within a single team and across an organisation
- Experience in organisational transformation
- Experience in a consulting role
- Experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- Driven by a desire to help organisations change
- Able to communicate the value of agility to senior business executives
- Agile workshop facilitation and working with disparate stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate collaboration across multiple teams
- Experience in integrating Agile practices and concepts with traditional PMO governance structures
- Like to work in the “grey”
- A commitment to learning and experimentation
- An ongoing desire to improve your own ways of working
- Experience coaching in other areas