Contract, Perth CBD
You are a passionate Microsoft Dynamics Developer who can manage internal stakeholders and develop solutions within the Power Platform.
Using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM, you will be part of a large applications team where you will continue to build out new functionality. This contract will expose you to a variety of different applications to integrate with, so experience with this will be beneficial.
If you are looking for a supportive team environment, interesting projects and technical freedom to implement large scale Dynamics/Power Platform projects, then this role if for you!
- You will get involved in end to end Dynamics CRM development, from planning, through to build & testing.
- Liaise with external and internal teams to configure and develop Dynamics Solutions.
- Automate processes and create low code apps using the Power Platform.
- Be a part of a large IT team, with experienced managers that can guide you professionally and technical.
- Work on large scale implementation projects – you will not get bored!
- Contract role, initially 6 months with the potential to extend.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365, along with Power Platform being a bonus!
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you think this role could be a good fit, please get in touch!
Apply on our website or email email@example.com.