Our client is a national brand with a strong pipeline of work delivering a range of added-value benefits to their customers utilising cutting-edge innovation.
This is a 6 month contract initially based in the Perth CBD near public transport.
Working with a group of talented senior developers, you will immediately be adding technical knowledge through your own background experience in product development. Working as part of the product team, you will play an integral role in the development of new features, the enhancement and integration of existing systems along with creating new products.
This is a new role within the team and offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, development and delivery of software solutions utilised by the client’s high-performance ecosystem.
- Lead components of software development for applications and products throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Develop a technical understanding of existing applications and products, in order to provide effective support for technical queries, live incidents and issues.
- Build relationships with existing third-party development providers, gradually taking ownership of existing processes and code management.
- Provide support in the definition of the appropriate delivery and deployment approach for new features and existing feature enhancements.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to identify new opportunities and technical improvements.
- Identify ways to ensure quality of output is of a consistently high standard.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple organisations, maintaining relationships with key project stakeholders.
- Play an active role in agile meeting ceremonies such as stand-ups, sprint planning, review and retrospective sessions.
- Develop relationships with the wider team to understand data challenges and other software that is used within the high-performance system.
- A tertiary qualification in IT or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing .Net applications
- Proven experience in .Net technologies, including C#.Net, ASP.Net and Entity Framework
- Sound experience in SQL Server databases
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience in source control systems such as TFS
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks