Join our clients technology strategy and architecture consulting team and create high profile technology strategies and architectures for major ASX100 clients, exploit the latest trends in technology and deliver sustainable competitive advantage for leading businesses and organisations.
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Create high profile technology strategy and architectures for ASX100 clients
- 18 weeks paid parental leave - for mum, dad & foster carers
As the Technology Strategy Director , your impact will be seen by creating a clear direction on how clients should transform the technology landscape, architecture and operating model to address the challenges of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow. You will help to shape, sell and deliver large, complex projects for some of their largest clients.
- Formulate IT strategy, and define associated technology execution roadmaps
- Define enterprise, domain and platform architectures
- Design innovative technology solutions to complex business problems
- Help your clients understand the ‘art of the possible’ with innovative and disruptive technology
- Shape and define large scale transformation programs
- Drive the linkage between business strategy and technology (and vice versa), to deliver impactful outcomes
Through a range of engagements, you will also be exposed to;
- Enterprise architecture design
- Infrastructure and integration architecture
- Platform level solution architecture
- Platform and vendor evaluation
- Transition and migration approaches
- Deliver compelling communication of our client's value proposition to business stakeholders
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships
Ideally you'll have the following:
- You have substantial experience of selling and delivering large, complex projects.
- You will demonstrate a solid background in technology as well as consulting, and are capable of defining technology strategies and architectures within large and complex environments, working with industry-leading experts in their respective fields, delivering a strategic outcome.
- You’re passionate about technology and innovation, finding novel approaches to solve problems.
- You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
This role has fantastic potential to move into a Partner role in the future. Excellent remuneration package and relocation assistance should you be moving from overseas or interstate.