Digital Delivery – Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Sydney, Australia (travel may be required, based on client requirements)
Join a team of enthusiastic and driven digital professionals who strive to deliver the highest quality and innovative products across industries.
About our team:
We are a young boutique consultancy that is focused on business outcomes and commerciality of Digital opportunities. Internally, our values favour meritocracy, people, conversations and purpose over titles, strategy, structure and systems. We want to be different and we want to make an impact!
End user centricity, execution focus and commerciality are cornerstones of how we work and our success to date has been the ability to partner with our business stakeholders and execute as promised to help achieve their objectives.
We use design thinking to extract real problems and narrow down on aligned commercial and business case driven ideas for execution. Thereafter, we use Agile to deliver a minimal 'loveable' product to clients whilst in parallel, working with the team to transform to a sustainable product execution capability.
Our people bring the magic! We are self-driven, pragmatic and energetic in all of our engagements.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Translate strategic vision (what and why) into deliverable products with supporting success metrics, whilst acting as the expert for business, supporting stakeholders through consultation and solution design
- Create clear and concise themes, epics and user stories, creating and maintaining effective prioritised Product Backlogs
- Ability to understand the context, industry and user base of the client - easily creating structure in the grey
- Able to utilise various delivery techniques to successfully assist clients in achieving their desired outcomes
- Able to implement and align with Agile governance structures to mitigate risks, issues and impediments
- Mentoring and coaching of client stakeholders in Agile delivery techniques
- Able to play the trusted advisor role across the organisation
Skills and experience:
- Degree or relevant tertiary education
- Background within a corporate or consulting environment with a knowledge of project methodologies and practices
- 3 to 5 years' Agile experience in product development
- Strong ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders
- Understanding of fundamentals of iterative software development processes, procedures and metrics
- Be an agile evangelist by utilising your knowledge to assist teams in collaborating more effectively and ensuring agile / scrum concepts are adhered to on projects
- Track record of success in project execution
- Strong empowerment skills to lead teams to self-organisation
- Be a voice of reason and authority and feel comfortable with making the tough decisions
- Be a believer in continuous self-improvement
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to facilitate discussions on alternatives and different approaches
- Have a desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- A strong commercial mind-set where you treat your product / engagement like a business