Initiate analytic solutions but also be apart of a diverse and fun environment.
This is a product design company that is not only innovative but also competitive!
Be a part of a fast-paced team who are passionate about what they do.
The organisation’s environment will make it feel like you’re not even at work!
As a digital analytics specialist you will be analysing solutions to assist in the optimisation of a website and mobile app.
- Lead the implementation of data analysis and result metrics across product sectors, UX design and customer communications teams.
- Agile – instrument small quantifiable hypothesis tests.
- Create dashboards and reports.
- Direct the organisation’s web analytic systems.
- Support measurement and testing new concepts by conducting A/B tests and communicating these to stakeholders.
Benefits that you’ll get to enjoy:
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Your ideas and decisions matter.
- Brand new office in Osborne Park.
- Agile culture.
- Contribute to a successful organisation.
What you bring:
- Experience in web analytics and adobe or google analytics platforms.
- Experience in digital optimisation - Adobe Target.
- A/B testing and audience segmentation tools – Adobe Target.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tertiary qualification/experience in a similar role.
If this sounds of interest to you, start your application. If you have any questions, feel free to email Yvonne at email@example.com or call 9325 7788.