We are working with a progressive, forward thinking organisation and need to find someone with a similar mindset! Do you want to make things better, faster and easier for people? Does automation come naturally to you? Are you that person in a team who is always making processes more efficient? If so then you will have a lot of fun in this contract role and if you decide that you enjoy it then you could be in with a chance of securing a permanent position for yourself.
As part of a thriving software development business, you will be a key cog in an innovative team and be the System Administrator pulling everything together. Ideally we are looking for a highly technical Sys Admin who has done their time in a Windows / Azure Engineering role and now wants to move into something where their passion for automating everything around them can thrive. We would love to speak to you if you have any of the following skills (no you don't have to tick every box!):-
- Azure or AWS administration
- Experience with database platforms - SQL in particular would be a big tick
- Advanced scripting skills
- Prior experience of working within an Agile environment or a thorough understanding of this
- System hardening and patching
- Big picture thinking - can you see the value that you can provide in a supporting function? How can you add even more?!
- A focus on continual service improvement and efficiency gains with the use of technology, process and automation
This is a great role for someone who now wants to be part of the next wave of emerging technologies. Apply today - we need you now!