Verse has an exclusive Senior Desktop Support role that will see you working within a small team of technical specialists in the construction industry. Our client is looking for an innovative mind to join their team to handle first point escalation relating to end user devices and software as well as providing remote and onsite Level 2 IT support.
About the Client:
Our client is a national business operating out of Perth and Melbourne. They have been operating for over 40 years and are growing out of their Perth-based office. For the candidate with the right drive and initiative, our client offers a great, stable work environment and the opportunity to advance your career.
As Senior Desktop Support you will:
- Effectively manage incidents, problems & service requests
- Manage IT Endpoints
- Provide exceptional and professional Customer Service
- Utilise your problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s licence with access to a car
- Experience using Microsoft SCCM / Intune
- Experience using / troubleshooting / updating Windows 10
- Good hardware knowledge with PC’s, Mobile Phones, Laptops and other devices
- Office 365 knowledge
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Be a Team Player
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Software packaging experience
- Perth - Western Suburbs
Why Should You Apply?
- Immediate Start