If you have a genuine interest in Information Technology, have over 2 years’ experience in a desktop role and are looking for a great working environment, don’t pass up this great opportunity! You will see yourself working within a small, collaborative team to provide Level 1 and 2 support including active directory and basic troubleshooting.
About the Client:
Our client has several offices over WA and have over 40 years of building experience under their belt. They have placed as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia and if you have the right passion and drive for IT, they offer a flexible work environment and opportunity to progress to become systems administrator.
As Desktop Support Engineer you will:
- You will be providing L1 and L2 support
- The ideal candidate will need to get their hands dirty with hardware issues as well
- Ability to deal with all level of staff within this organisation
- Basic troubleshooting
- Windows 10 experience
- Active Directory
- Good hardware knowledge with PC’s, Mobile Phones, Laptops and other devices
- Office 365 knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- South of the River
- On-site parking
- Close to Public Transport