Initial 6-Month Contract, Perth CBD
Join one of the largest mining firms in WA for a rare opportunity where you will be trained up to become a Systems Administrator.
Our client is looking for a driven and passionate addition to their team of talented System Administrators. Surround yourself with professionals who want to see you grow to their level!
- You will support the senior System Administrators as Desktop Support
- You will be the most junior on the team as Desktop Support – starting off by taking on low complexity work whilst you learn their systems
- Eventually, you will progress to the Systems role!
- LEARN within a technical environment of one of the biggest names in Perth
- UPSKILL yourself by constantly improving your technical skills and working alongside seasoned professionals
- GROW – Once you have reached the Systems Administrator level, you will have the opportunity to get involved with projects and move around the business
Do all of this whilst maintaining a work/life balance: This is an 8 hour, Monday to Friday role – no on call!
- Previous experience within a standard Desktop Support role
The following would be nice but are not essential:
Windows Server, AD, Group Policy, SCCM, Citrix
- Proficient communication and excellent presentation
- Passion and drive
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply now to find out more