Verse is looking for a dedicated Desktop Support Officer to join our client in the resources sector for an exciting new role. You will need exceptional communication skills and good hardware knowledge to provide first and second level support to both local and remote users. If you’re a self-starter who’s searching for a new technical challenge, this role is a golden opportunity.
About the Client:
Our client is a leader in the resource sector offering an exciting work environment with their exceptional technical team.
As Desktop Support Officer you will:
- Provide exceptional remote and face-to-face support
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Microsoft products
- Conduct basic troubleshooting
- Handle end-user technical issues
- Effectively conduct infrastructure deployments as needed
- Possess effective organizational skills to utilise a ticketing system
- 3+ years experience in first and second level support
- Good hardware knowledge of PC’s, Mobile Phones and other devices
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft products including but not limited to Windows 8/10, Office 365, Active Directory, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Close to Public Transport
Why Should You Apply?
- Exciting 6 month contract
- Opportunity to learn in a challenging environment
- Join a market leader in the mining sector
- Opportunity for extension for the right candidate