6 Month Contract, Perth
BE A PART OF BAU AND AZURE PROJECT WORK!
Our client it a large mining organisation, have several projects running internally over the next few years. You will be a key part of the project team.
You will assist in installing & configuring database systems, along with migrations to Azure. You will contribute to developing policies and procedures within a collaborative environment where you will have the chance to make an impact.
- SQL Server Database Administration.
- Performing backup and recovery of corporate databases.
- Assist with Azure Migrations.
Be a part of an interesting and challenging project of work.
- 6-month contract, with a high chance of extension.
- Have the responsibility to work autonomously, bring your own techniques and expertise to the project.
- Mixture of work from home and in the office.
- Real world experience with Azure at a highly regarded company.
- Experience as a database administrator within a Microsoft background.
- Commercial experience using Azure PaaS/IaaS.
- Experience with developing and managing enterprise database environments.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW! Contact Joseph O’Reilly or phone (08) 9325 7788.