Are you feeling a little stagnant in your current role?
Verse Group is currently working with a Tier 1 Mining organization that is looking to expand their data team with Data Engineers. You will be working on a large-scale project that is going to assist in the organisations change in safety, efficiency, and internal performance.
You will be working with big data to help deliver results to challenges within the organisation. Your day to day will include design, developing and maintaining data architecture and pipelines. The role will involve you having a big focus on delivering data engineering solutions to various business problems.
- Design and build data pipelines.
- Ensure that data is clean and of high quality for digital products.
- Work collaboratively with other Data Engineers and Data Architects.
- Ingest and process data from a variety of systems into Big Data Platforms.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Work with the latest trends in tech – cloud services!
- Work alongside one of the best data teams.
- Great career progression with room to grow your expertise.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Experience working with different types of data such as structured and unstructured data.
- Strong experience in; Spark, Hadoop, MySQL, AWS Redshift, Teradata etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift and Kinesis.
- Strong skills in: Python, Scala, SQL, or Java.
- Experience with big data development such as: Spark, Kafka, Hive.
Want to join an awesome team working on a challenging project? Start your application – Alternatively, feel free to get in touch to find out more about the position (08) 6146 4468.