Be part of an ambitious cloud transformation!
Based in the CBD, an Australian wide company, impacting the lives of Australians everywhere are looking for a data engineer to add to their high performing team.
Due to continued growth, there is more of a need for a data engineer to assist in the integration between data warehouse, reporting team and be a part of a onprem to cloud migration.
This will be a fast-paced, exciting challenge for someone who loves data to deliver on some real-world Azure projects.
- Technical hands on role.
- Assist in onprem SQL to Azure migration.
- Be the go between for the reporting team and data architect.
- Use the latest Microsoft technology, including Azure Data Factory, Data Warehousing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Bored of your current project? Stuck on BAU work? This company have an aggressive cloud strategy which is about to hit the development stage.
- Work with the latest technology in Perth, expand your commercial working experience on the Azure platform, which is one of the most in demand technologies in Perth.
- High performing team and a great company culture, which includes flexible working arrangements and ongoing training.
- Domain knowledge of Azure, specifically within the data space.
- Data engineering experience, knowledge of SSIS and Azure Data Factory.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
This role would be great if you are looking to expand or practice your Azure skills.
Apply on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org