BE A KEY PART OF THE DATA STRATEGY
Based in Perth CBD, you will be assisting in taking the organisation’s analytical capability to the next level.
You will be scoping out the existing data sources and structures to then recommend best direction to take to maximise it’s value. You have experience with data architecture and strategy, with a strong track record of designing ETL processes, dashboarding and integration between legacy applications.
- Assist with the migration from onprem to Azure.
- Add expertise within their BI & reporting area to create new insights on their data.
- Engage with internal stakeholders for discovery.
- Add technical expertise to integrate legacy applications into a single source of truth for reporting.
Interesting and challenging project.
- Permanent role, within an established organisation whom have invested heavily in their Enterprise Architecture, with an emphasis on data.
- Have the responsibility to work autonomously, bring your own techniques and expertise to the project and consult to the business stakeholders.
- Be the SME for data & analytics within the business and set the architecture going forward.
- Experience with implementing Azure data platforms.
- Knowledge of creating data architecture and governance.
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders to deliver value to them from existing data sources.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW! Contact Joseph O’Reilly or phone (08) 9325 7788