2 Year Fixed Term Contract.
Work for a growing data and analytics team within a known organisation!
If you are someone who has great skills in leading the design and development of analytical solutions, this would be a great opportunity for you. You will be working with a diverse range of platforms that are put in place in the organisation. This will give you the chance to diversify your experience.
You will be building reports/dashboards, ETL development, Data Modelling and Business Analysis. With this super diverse role, you will be able to upskill in all areas of data.
- Take on the data modelling of data from different sources.
- Create reports and dashboards that are inline with the businesses needs.
- Identify ways to improve business problems.
- Develop and create API’s with this organisations platform.
- Engage with different stakeholders to gather business requirements.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY:
- Parking on site.
- Work with a new capability that was put in place.
- Work with up-to-date tools that is in high demand in today’s market.
- Awesome collaborative team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Highly experienced in the developing solutions within analytics.
- Highly experienced in SQL, PL/SQL.
- Strong experience in integration, data wrangling and data governance.
- Strong knowledge in API’s such as WebMethods and MuleSoft etc.
- Strong skills in Power BI.
If this sounds like you, START YOUR APPLICATION. To find out more you can reach me on (08) 6146 4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.