SECURE THE OT! The hackers are coming!
There is continued threat of Cyber Security for Mining Companies. This is where you come in. As one of the premier mining companies in Perth, our client will you the chance to work on interesting projects in a supportive and innovative environment.
This is in the Operational Technology security monitoring space on a larger scale project in the planning phase.
This role would suit a Project Manager with cyber security experience that can also do the Business Analysis work to refine requirements and put together documentation.
- help engage with the site operations to finalise business requirements
- run market scan/customer reference checks
- develop a business case with deployment options for a centralised solution that enables effective cyber threat detection.
- Potential for a long-term contract based on successful pilot project (initial contract to June 2020).
- Supportive team environment
- Varied role between BA and PM responsibilities.
- Previous project delivery experience in OT Cyber Security
- A solutions driven mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude
Sound like you?
This role is available for an immediate start so Apply Now via the links below.