Have an immediate impact in one of the leading technologically advanced and intelligent solution providers!
Join a multinational organisation that specialises in providing intelligent solutions to various government agencies. This is a client-facing role and you will help lead the development and execution of secure solutions and services to critical systems. You will need to be flexible in terms of travel as there will be some requirements to travel at times within Australia.
- Create requirements for network and security systems
- Conduct verification and validation testing
- Act as a mentor for more junior engineers
- Opportunity to work on highly classified projects
- Opportunity for international travel
- Very commutable location
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar client-facing role
- Knowledge of industry cyber security standards such as NIST 800 series
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW to find out more!