Are you currently seeking an opportunity to work closely with a team that value creativity and new ideas? Are you seeking an opportunity that is going to be challenging but just as rewarding? Then look no further.
This company operate in a self-managing, agile environment and are looking to recruit an experienced customer service office to join their team.
The company has a successful track record of supporting SME businesses by developing technology that enables them to grow and thrive in ever changing markets. This is not a standard customer service role. The company is looking for the “right” person who will support their customers offering guidance and developing loyalty. They are looking for a candidate who thinks of the bigger picture with the customers not just a short-term fix.
I am currently seeking a motivated Customer Service manager that is motivated by creating the best service and experience. You will play an integral part of the team by leading and coaching your team to meet customer needs and success. As a Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for:
- Manage and lead by example – manage a small team of customer service officers
- Manage all aspects if the team including performance & reviews
- Contribute to planning software releases
- Use a variety of methods to identify improvement opportunities, such as research and trend analysis, process models to identify gaps
- Own and manage the customer complaints process
- Proven experience in managing a call center and customer service team
- Working knowledge of call servicing software and report
- Demonstrated ability to lead project initiative
- Payroll and accounting systems experience is highly regarded
- Your Rewards:
- Be heard – work closely with business owners
- Flexibility to recommend tools and methods to increase efficiency
- Smart casual attire