USE YOUR COGNOS EXPERTISE TO SERVICE THE BUSINESS!
You are an expert in Cognos development, but more importantly, you can have a conversation with the internal stakeholders and understand their needs.
You’re role will have a combination of maintain existing Cognos reports, create new ones and maintain the existing ETL in IBM Datastage.
You will be part of the ERP team, with the aim to provide quality service to the rest of the business, but also digging into the “why” behind the reports. Setting expectations is a key part of the role.
- Develop and maintain new and existing reports in Cognos 10.3 or Cognos Analytics v11
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in planning analytics using IBM TM1.
Be a key part of a high performing team.
- Permanent position, within an established company within the mining industry.
- Have the responsibility to work autonomously, become the SME within the business for their analytics.
- No day is the same, everyday there will be a new challenge and variation within the job.
- Great stakeholder engagement.
- Knowledge Cognos 10.2 or v11.
- Exposure to IBM TM1 .
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW! Contact Joseph O’Reilly or phone 0410 735 839.