Our client is a market leader in their industry, and they are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their already well established I.T team.
This is a great opportunity to work with the DevOps team to perform cloud and system administration. Building and maintaining new and existing Cloud based systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to join our high performing I.T
- Administration of Linux and Windows servers
- Management of Puppet controlled infrastructure
- Develop and build new cloud based systems running in a Public Cloud
- Contribute to and propose further infrastructure automation initiatives
- Investigate new cloud technology releases for suitability to improve platform
- Preparation and maintenance of supporting documentation
- Support and maintain production systems
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing and administering an AWS
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Configuration management (Puppet)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Server Administration
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- (Cloudformation/Terraform/Serverless ect)
- Experience with scripting or development technologies
- (Node.js/Python/Ruby/Shell/Powershell ect)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
This is situated in a central location with access from both the red cat and green cat and also train stations.