Join this software services company and be part of a team who not only build and maintain cloud based systems, they come up with new ways of working and have a variety of new tech projects to be part of.
About the Client:
This company has managed to not only create a collaborative culture but they support their employees when they want to play with new technologies and upskill through certs. You will be appreciated for the technical skills that you can bring along with you and will be given the time to get up to speed on anything new.
Let's not beat around the bush - there is a lot to do within this role, you will certainly not be bored. We need to find someone quickly but it has to be someone who will build things the right way, not just bashing out requirements to tick a box. You will be integral in the overall success of this business, working collaboratively with a team of highly skilled and innovative Developers. Day to day your key tasks will be:-
- Building, deploying and maintaining servers and services in AWS.
- Linux and Windows server admin
- Investigating new cloud technology solutions and contributing to new automation initiatives
- Managing a Puppet controlled environment
Ideally you will have a strong background in cloud engineering (5+ years) and with the following specific tech experience
- AWS and Infra as Code (Terraform ideally)
- Strong scripting skills
- Database tech (MYSQL/NoSQL/Oracle)
- CI/CD pipelines
- This role is based just outside the CBD so there is public parking readily available or lots of public transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Access to new tech and a variety of projects – no two days will be the same!
- Contract role to start asap
- See your ideas put into practice
- Learn from a highly experienced and innovative team