We distribute insurance products to the largest e-commerce sites globally via a B2B platform.
As Client Solutions Engineer to manage technical relationships with a select client portfolio in Australia and work with the sales team to identify business opportunities and solve partner business problems. You’ll report to the Global Head of Demand and get the opportunity to work closely with the sales and product teams to co-design solutions, collect requirements and provide guidance and best practices to apply our products to achieve our partner’s business goals.
We are looking for self-starters that are passionate about new technology and innovation, that have a “can do” attitude and who work well within startup environments where needs and roles can change quickly. Needless to say, we are not your average insurance company!
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, or PHP.
- 2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Strong strategic, analytical and tactical skills; must be able to create plans then roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience in managing technically complex products in a B2B technology environment
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Master’s degree or PhD in related field
- Experience in insurance products and/or B2B e-commerce marketing experience
- Salary Negotiable
- A generous Employee Options Package applies for permanent roles at Cover Genius
- Opportunity to travel extensively including to AU, EU and US
- High energy, fast paced and inclusive working environment
- Health and wellness benefits
- Peer bonus program
- Stock-based incentives
- Generous bonuses for employee referrals
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Job-related training
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets