Citrix Engineer – Project Resource
6-month contract position with extension possible
Our client is a global mining company with a huge focus on technology upgrades this year. Every day will be different in this role which will offer you the opportunity to work in a mature environment where you are trusted to get on with your tasks with no micro-management.
- You will contribute to various projects at the build and deployment stage
- You’ll work closely with the design team to make sure that projects are delivered as intended.
- Manage your own time across projects, providing the Citrix deliverables required.
- Attractive daily rate - $700-750 per day.
- Long term opportunities for technical engineers who are comfortable in a business facing role.
- Opportunity to maintain a healthy work life balance.
YOU WILL BRING
- Professional Citrix Certification (preferred but not a deal-breaker)
- 2 years minimum experience with Citrix.
- A background in project delivery on a large scale.
- The ability to be self-sufficient.
If you feel like you have the skills to be dropped into complex projects and would like to work for a company who look after their contractors, then please apply through this site or contact Jilly McIlchere on 08 93257788.