This is your opportunity to join a growing boutique business who are fast becoming the industry leaders in IT recruitment.
We are a small, experienced, and dedicated team who thrive to deliver high quality outcomes for all our candidates and clients and get a great kick out of it!
We are currently looking to add an eager Candidate Manager who is passionate and driven to understand little quirks and technical skills and match them to suitable roles.
With close access to public transport, we are centrally located on King Street close to all your luxury shopping brands and cafes. We operate from a unique office space which includes barrister style coffee, pet friendly environment and the best Spotify playlists in town
The Nitty Gritty
You will be providing end- to-end assistance to the team through a variety of means:
- Source a broad range of IT candidates utilising a range of tools, techniques, and technologies
- Monitoring applications and candidates in your network regarding job alerts
- Promote roles within your network and across social media platforms
- Resume formatting and preparation;
- Coordinating candidate interviews
- Advertising and marketing jobs into our recruitment management system;
- Undertaking reference checks;
- Creating contracts and offer documentation;
- Ideally you would have some commercial experience under your belt, a background within customer service is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong administration skills and comfort with Content Management Systems/MS Suite ;
- Ability to prioritise the urgent from the important and deliver tasks on time;
- Strong cognitive skills and a keen self starter attitude.
We are a growing, innovative, and highly successful company that has ambitious plans for the future. We currently work with a large portion of Perth’s best companies and have built a respected brand through our commitment to service and delivery.
- Monthly social outings
- Monthly Incentives
- Monthly Commissions
- Visible career pathway and progression
Apply to this advert with your updated resume and a short cover letter (paragraph or two) outlining why this role interests you.
For more information please do contact James Lim on 08 9325 7788