We start 2019 with a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company in the middle of a very exciting journey. This company operate in a self-managing, agile environment and are looking to recruit an experienced customer service office to join their team.
The company has a successful track record of supporting SME businesses by developing technology that enables them to grow and thrive in ever changing markets. This is not a standard customer service role. The company is looking for the “right” person who will support their customers offering guidance and developing loyalty. They are looking for a candidate who thinks of the bigger picture with the customers not just a short-term fix.
- Regular engagement with clients via phone, email and online chat
- On boarding of new clients
- Manage support requests as per the SLA
- Diagnose client problems and establish solutions not just short term fixes
- Identify clients that need further training and work collaboratively with other departments to organise individual client support
- Promote membership and subscriptions to current clients and demonstrate the value to new clients.
- Proactively identify client needs
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging
- Strong understanding of navigating computer systems.
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong and confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be inquisitive with a love for learning
- Have the ability to collaborate with the customer service team and the wider business
- Be confident, be empathic, be patient and value your contribution
- Be challenged and inspired
- Fantastic organisation that believes in the development of your skills
- Fun and collaborative environment